We work with clients across the sector including architects, surveyors, solicitors and management consultants. Our specialist services to the professions offer both strategic and financial advice.
With the most radical changes happening in the legal service market, our specialist legal team are on hand to guide you through this changing legal landscape.
We advise our clients on:
- Changing regulations for professional firms – in particular the Legal Services Act
- Regulatory compliance issues
- Audit - including adherence to Solicitors’ Accounts Rules
- VAT planning & compliance
- Accounting support and preparation of financial statements
- Establishment of practice & risk management systems
- The most suitable business structure, whether corporate, LLP or hybrid
- Turnaround, restructuring & refinancing
- Corporate, personal and partnership tax planning
- Mergers, acquisitions & disposals
- Financial management, including cash flow optimisation and refinancing
- Reviewing internal controls and business processes to maximise efficiency
"The people at McEwan Wallace understand the financial and commercial complexities of the legal profession in a way that gives us comfort and confidence. At a time when law firms generally are facing great uncertainty,it is great to have them as part of our team."
Keith Lewin, Partner, Brunswicks LLP